Personal data and privacy is a sensitive topic and that is why it is essential for expondo to prioritize the protection of your data and respect your privacy. We are comitted to being transparent about the purposes for which we need your data. You have complete freedom to decide for what we are allowed to use your data.
How do we handle your data?
Your data is completely safe with us and we are solely using it for what you have given us permission. That is why in our daily business we focus on the following:
- Arranging data protection trainings and advice for the expondo team following the most up-to-date policies
- Granting fast and professional access when dealing with requests from individuals to see the data that expondo GmbH holds about them (also called ‘subject access requests’)
- Checking and approving any contracts or agreements with third parties that may handle the company’s sensitive data
- Regularly reviewing all data protection procedures and related policies, in line with an agreed schedule
- Keeping the managing board updated about data protection responsibilities, risks and issues
Are we giving away your data?
We will only hand over data when your situation requires it, while also maintaining our data protection policy.
- Your personal data is never being transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
- We are ensuring that all systems, services and equipment used for storing data meet acceptable security standards.
- Performing regular checks and scans to ensure that the security hardware and software are functioning properly is part of our routine.
- Also, evaluating any third-party services that expondo considers to use for storing or processing data is a standard and mandatory process. For example, cloud computing services.
- Personal data is never shared through unsafe channels by our team. In particular, it is never sent by email, as we believe this form of communication is not secure.